Amana Furnaces

Colorado Furnace Installation & Service Experts

Looking to replace or repair your furnace? At Mountain Breeze Heating and Air, Inc., we install, service and repair all heating systems. Whether you are looking to get service done on an existing unit or looking to upgrade your system to a high efficiency unit, or team of NATE certified technicians can provide you with fast, reliable and friendly service at an honest price.r home.

Half Priced AC Coupon
$89 Furnace Tune-Up Coupon
15% Off Any Repair Coupon

Fast, Reliable, Professional

We work with our supplier to provide the most competitive pricing in the industry. Whether it is a fan motor for a 10 year old unit or a completely new system, we can assure you a fair price for high quality work.

American Made Durability

Should you choose to get a new furnace installed, we recommend Amana® brand furnaces. Amana® brand gas furnaces are completely American made. They live up to expectations through intelligently designed components that benefit from decades of performance testing and refinement, and a stainless-steel heat exchanger with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. The rest of the furnace comes with a 10 year warranty. Our supplier has all of the parts to build an entire unit available every day, so you will never have to wait for a part to be shipped.

Quiet Comfort

Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why Amana brand furnaces are insulated for noise reduction. We offer new furnaces with EC Motor technology, which are the most efficient and quietest on the market. We can retro-fit an EC Motor on most existing furnaces 

Energy Efficiency

Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace. Our new furnaces come in 80% efficiency and 96% or more efficiency. The blower motor can be a traditional PSC motor or an EC Motor which is quieter and more efficient.

XCEL Rebates

We are an approved XCEL contractor which means we can offer rebates on high efficiency furnace installations. The best part is, we credit the rebate up front so you don’t have to wait for a reimbursement! Ask us about the rebate amount while we are at your house as the rebate amounts are subject to change.

FAQ’s

How often do I change my filter?

During heating season, we recommend replacing your filter every 30-45 days.

 

How long do furnaces typically last?

According to XCEL energy, furnaces are expected to last 18 years. Older furnaces may last longer, but they are much less efficient.

 

I was told I have a cracked heat exchanger, why does that mean I need to replace my furnace?

Having a cracked heat exchanger means that a small amount of flue exhaust is leaking into the conditioned air of the home. For this reason, it is industry standard to recommend replacement. If it gets bad enough, it could cause the gas company to red flag your furnace.

 

I have a boiler now, can I convert to a furnace system?

In some cases, this is possible. But it may not be cost effective. We can come to your house for a free quote to determine the possibility.

 

What is the difference between an 80% and 96% efficient furnace?

The efficiency rating is how much of your energy dollar actually gets used to heat your home. A 96% efficiency furnace means that 96% of the heat produced actually is transferred to your home, leaving only 4% that leaves the home in flue gases. Because of this, high efficiency furnaces must be vented differently in PVC.

 

How often does my furnace need maintenance?

We recommend servicing a furnace once per year. To maintain warranty on equipment we install, it needs to be serviced yearly. This will keep your system running optimally for many years to come.

Heating Services

  • Furnace Repair
  • Furnace Cleaning
  • Furnace Installation
  • Furnace Certification
  • Thermostat Installation
  • HVAC Zoning
  • Home Automation
  • Energy Conservation

Request an Appointment

If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone, email, or through this form and we will be in touch shortly. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Submit